Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free shipping in Germany
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Shippingweight: 0.8 kg
- EAN: 8809403496852
- Order number: MK2163
Radio control from Graupner for bait boats and model making
Graupner remote control with 12 control functions and 250 model memories allows the system to control numerous models, whether baitboat, flight, heli, copter, car or boat. Here, too, we rely on our proven HoTT 2.4GHz transmission technology with ultra-fast response time, which ensures maximum functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver.
The telemetry integrated in the system offers the possibility of voice output of switching states, warnings and of course telemetry data, output by the loudspeaker or headphone output built into the transmitter. In addition, the voice outputs can be defined by the user. The simple and clearly arranged menu is easy for beginners, but offers all possibilities for the professional.
Graupner remote control ideal for baitboats
The new 6-channel Falcon 12 receiver included in the set is unparalleled, absolutely compact in design, modern in design and packed full of features and functions. The Graupner receiver can be used as remote control for bait boats, flybarless system for helicopters, as flight controller for copter or as gyro system for surface models.
Features Graupner remote control:
- Microcomputer remote control system in state-of-the-art 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- Joystick function via MicroUSB cable for training on the flight simulator without additional dongles
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) possible via software update. Availability of the corresponding language see download area.
- Predefined model memories e.g. of Alpha 110, Alpha 250Q, Alpha 300, Hornet 250, XCELL 220 and Versacopter.
- Model memory can be stored and loaded via PC
- 7 switchable voice outputs
- 10 user-definable speech outputs selectable
- Model types: Model aircraft, helicopter, copter, car model, boat
- Charging of the internal 1500 mAh LiPo battery via micro-USB connection to 5 V DC USB 500 mA with charging indicator when transmitter is switched off.
- Special software for Copter: 8 channels for GPS functions or additional switching functions available in Copter.
- Servo cycle times for digital servos selectable from 10ms
- Ultra-fast response times through direct transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Antenna integrated in the handle
- intuitive operation and programming
- A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and operating voltage.
- 12 Control functions
- Model types Aircraft models: 1QR, 1QR 1WK, 2QR, 2QR 1WK, 2QR 2WK
- Free assignment of all switches
- 250 Model memory
- 5 switches/pushbuttons, 2x 3-step switches, 2x 2-step switches, 1x 3-step switch/pushbutton, 1 pushbutton, 1 analog rotary encoder
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key-Lock function against unintentional operation.
- Display Change from main menu to telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display.
- 2 flight phases programmable
- swash plate limiter
- Servo travel adjustment for all servo channels and separately adjustable for each end deflection
- Sub-trim for setting the neutral position of all servos
- 2-stage expo-/dual-rate system, individually adjustable, switchable during flight
- K1 Curve
- Mixer functions (5 linear mixers and 4 curve mixers)
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Move to preset positions" can be set separately for each individual servo channel
- Stopwatch/Countdown timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memory
- Data formats at the data socket: Telemetry, Bluetooth, CRSF V2 unidirectional
Equipment Graupner transmitter unit
- Transmitter mz-12 PRO (Mode 2 preset)
- Falcon 12 HoTT Receiver
- Transmitter battery LiPo 1500 mAh 5,55 Wh